Vacaville Ice Sports will offer a safe place for children ages 4+ to learn, skate, interact and play with other children. VIS will provide a snack and water, but campers will need to bring their own lunch. Camp will feature any of the following activities: on ice instruction, art, coloring, exercise, games, movies, toys, puzzles, educational sessions, snack time, lunch time, rest time and reading time.
- 8am - 3pm
- Drop off any time before 9am
- $45 per child per day or $195 for a full week (save $30)
- Snack and water included - bring your own lunch
- Includes skates, ice time, group lessons, off-ice exercise, crafts, games, coloring & more!
- Bring layers, gloves and helmet if beginner!
- Ages 4 - 12, must be fully potty trained
- ONLINE REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED!
LATE FEES WILL BE CHARGED FOR ANY LATE REGISTRATIONS (IF PERMITTED/SPACE AVAILABLE).
Week one June 12-16
Week two June 26-30
Week three July 3-7
Week four July 17-21
Week five July 31-Aug 4