Online Session Registration
Thank you for visiting our online registration page. There is currently extremely high demand for ice time. We understand you are excited to get back on the ice, but please read all of the information on our site before proceeding with questions, and please only book ice time that you know you are able to attend.
**IF YOU ARE GETTING THE BELOW MESSAGE WHEN ATTEMPTING TO REGISTER, THIS MEANS WE ARE COMPLETELY SOLD OUT OF CURRENT ICE SESSIONS. PLEASE CHECK BACK LATER**
By registering for any of our ice sessions, you agree that you have read and agree to our new policies and procedures. Please read them here.
ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE FINAL*
NO REFUNDS, NO RESCHEDULING*
*This policy is put in place to prevent booking multiple sessions, then simply requesting a refund/cancelling the ones you decide you don't want at a later date. This takes ice away from other skaters who really want to be here. ONLY BOOK SESSIONS YOU KNOW YOU CAN ATTEND. Thank you!
**Full gear is required for sticktime**
Skating Academy Camps July 21 - Sept 18
Skate Sharpening Information
- Skates can ONLY be sharpened if you are already registered for an on-ice program
- You must register and pre-pay for sharpening online
- You must print your receipt and attach to your skates
- Drop skates off on your way out of the facility after you've completed your on-ice program
- Skates can only be picked back up upon your next schedule on-ice program.
- No drop off/pick up without registering and attending an on-ice program (we are closed to the public for simple drop off/pick up, we apologize for any inconvenience)
BEFORE PRECEDING WITH QUESTIONS, PLEASE READ OUR ENTIRE NEW POLICIES AND PROCEDURES PAGE. WE ARE RECEIVING A LOT OF INQUIRIES REGARDING INFORMATION THAT IS ALREADY POSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. THANK YOU!
For Specific Questions:
Skating Academy: firstname.lastname@example.org