Online Session Registration
Welcome to our online session registration page! We are so excited to welcome you back on the ice. Please select the type of session you are attempting to book below.
By registering for any of our ice sessions, you agree that you have read and agree to our new policies and procedures. Please read them here.
ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE FINAL*
NO REFUNDS, NO RESCHEDULING*
*These policies were put in place to prevent booking multiple sessions, then simply requesting a refund/cancelling the ones you decide you don't want at a later date. This takes ice away from other skaters who really want to be here. ONLY BOOK SESSIONS YOU KNOW YOU CAN ATTEND. Thank you!
IF YOU ARE GETTING THE BELOW MESSAGE WHEN ATTEMPTING TO REGISTER, THIS MEANS WE ARE COMPLETELY SOLD OUT OF CURRENT ICE SESSIONS. PLEASE CHECK BACK LATER
**Full gear is required for sticktime**
Freestyle is for competitive figure skaters who are training. Skaters must bring their own skates and be at level Freestyle 1 or higher to participate in these sessions. This is not public ice time.
Skating Academy Camps - - - - Nov 17 - Dec 19
Please visit our Skating Academy page for more information.
If you decide to sign up for the full 4 or 5 weeks, you will receive a coupon code after registering and making your payment. You will need to then click the "drop-in" link below and use your coupon code to register for each of the 4 or 5 sessions on the calendar.
**NO REFUNDS OR MAKE-UPS FOR MISSED CLASSES. WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE**
Booking Full Skating Academy Sessions
PRIVATE ICE & SKATE SHARPENING
Skate Sharpening Information
- Skates can ONLY be sharpened if you are already registered for an on-ice program
- You must register and pre-pay for sharpening online
- You must print your receipt and attach to your skates
- Drop skates off on your way out of the facility after you've completed your on-ice program
- Skates can only be picked back up upon your next schedule on-ice program.
- No drop off/pick up without registering and attending an on-ice program (we are closed to the public for simple drop off/pick up, we apologize for any inconvenience)
BEFORE PRECEDING WITH QUESTIONS, PLEASE READ OUR ENTIRE NEW POLICIES AND PROCEDURES PAGE. WE ARE RECEIVING A LOT OF INQUIRIES REGARDING INFORMATION THAT IS ALREADY POSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. THANK YOU!
For Specific Questions:
Skating Academy: email@example.com